Important information about the future of AnonNews.org: Please click here to read.
AnonNews 2.0 is finally there! Press release submission
is open again, as are comments - and we now have forums!
Other interface languages and language/tag filtering coming soon, as well
as RSS feeds.

AnonNews - Everything Anonymous

FAQ IRC Forum
AnonNews is an independent and uncensored (but moderated) news platform for Anonymous. Anyone is welcome to post a submission, and can do so by clicking the "Add" button for a category.
If you need help or have questions regarding AnonNews, please join our IRC channel.

Forum > Anonymous > Anon OP maZYNGA

Anonymous OP maZYNGA - phase 1 - started now.

JOIN OP : http://youtu.be/OG1ypqhWDQ0

We did launch phase 1 of operation maZYNGA with release of the confidential documents leaked from the executives of Zynga. On november the fifth we will release the key to the data files. Remember , Remember the 5TH of November.

Download:

http://www.multiupload.nl/DELBKM7I2I mazyngaop_docs.zip (36.41 MB)
http://www.multiupload.nl/WV48I345JM ANON_MA_ZYNGA.7z (412.59 MB)

Transcript:

Zynga customers and Facebook users , We are anonymous . During the last few days anonymous has been targeting Zynga for the outrageous treatment of their employees and their actions against many developers .

We have come to believe that this actions of Zynga will result in massive layoff of a thousand people and legal actions against everyone that speaks to the public about this plan.

It will also come to end of the US game market as we know it as all this jobs will be replaced in other more convenient financial countries.

With a billion dollars cash sitting in a bank we do believe that such actions are an insult to the population and the behaviour of corporations like Zynga must change.

Anonymous could not allow this to happen so it's starting to release confidential documents we have leaked on this plan

As we speak we are planning to release also all the games we've taken from their servers for free.

That being said we will stop the idea of the distribution of such games if Zynga will cease immediately the plan.

The leaked strategy of Zynga , transcript:

Following the preliminary announced of this week the final strategy for the next two quarters has been successfully set to delivery by november 23 an additional but of 800 jobs with further raising of new capital from the market to support businesses.

We've identified our global gambling strategy with bwin.party and as we speak discussions are progressing with a partner to cover the US market.

Work is focused and on-going to completely outsource our development teams in our offices in Bangalore , India to hedge our position in the long term.

We've identified key new products from third parties such as Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime , Shove Prod and Music Invaders in which we are starting business contacts to buy these IP for transaction value of approximately 20 million.

We strongly believe we will conclude these deals this month and compete with this titles against mobile competitors with ease.

Our business continues to evolve and we must evolve with it. We operate in a exciting and challenging industry and I am very pleased that our senior leadership team continue to strengthen and develop with us.
We are joining.
We need Facebook and Zynga down now!
Greek joining.
Zynga is a bad corporation , we must attack them
Release the keys!
LULZ!!!

this makes me smile with great happyness...seems like everybody is sending their work to Bangalore...HP just layed off 27000 last month...most of the work went to bangalore... then they wonder, Great Job Anonymous!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
Spread it - We are finally hitting this corporates!
LULZ ! Finally !!!!!!!!
Well DONE!
bring them down!
Support from UK and AU ready!
http://firstpost.com/topic/organization/zynga-anonymous-op-mazynga-video-OG1ypqhWDQ0-82407-1.html
LULZ
Down Down LULZ!
You are losing it. The grammar alone shows serious degeneration, and your commentary is just too juvenile. I've supported your main concept, tolerating the few aberrations, but the aberrations seem to be winning... lol

I HOPE you will begin to focus on the big picture, eg, Wikileaks. Please let me know when you learn that you can't effectively target this trivial stuff. You have become a comedy routine, but I hope you get your mojo back!

Patrick
I've been waiting for this so long.
They're f2p social games you morons.

Zynga is tanking and billions in the bank won't change that.

How old are you guys? Women are getting stoned dead in the middle east.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

Error on both files. Someone shoot me a "private" link to these files, [email protected], I'll ensure they're hosted somewhere they can't be taken down, and doesn't require a draconian 60 second wait period.

- --r000t
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
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=V9H3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Can you guys seriously ABLE to take down FB and Zynga?
FB is more serious threat to privacy, It knows everything, It controls everything
Zynga is another shits
If you guys able to , annonymous should also join the evil hedge fund to have
them short FB and Zynga to 0, after all they bring destruction to whoever invest in them
You guys are retarded. Stop threatening people because you have nothing but a color TFT display in front of you and go out, work hard and achieve something.

Taking down facebook? Haha, good luck. Zynga? All I can say is learn english first. Pathetic.
i think this is a drastic but needed stand against outsourcing.

but to that end, i do think it is our own fault. most people in general want the best deal, and we will buy cheaper stuff to save those few pennies, dimes, quarters, etc. so what are companies to do?

although they (the companies) need to be on the hook for some of the responsibility. they should care more about their employees, their families and their livelihoods than to just outsource jobs because they are cheaper. what happened to human sympathy over corporate greed?
Zynga is already heading to it's self inflicted demise. Why beat a dying dog?
I have never been involved in any of Anonymous' projects but have seen and heard about them and for the most part, they made me smile and I generally agreed with them. However, this is unfortunate and I hope it is a joke.

Attacking a large bank or hardware company because of large planned layoffs might be a good protest but attacking Zynga and releasing their games for free would simply ruin the company and result in 3000 layoffs instead of the 800 re-locations. Outsourcing is not bad, it is necessary so you can have all the things you want for cheap. If you want your social games to be free, you do not have the right to protest a company making them cheap.

I understand that this post will not change the mind of whoever decided this was a good idea but as another citizen of this world, like you, I believe your collective has lost perspective and turned into a bully. I hope I am wrong and that you can re-focus your attentions on the people that really need help.

Sincerely,
Reason.
release the kraken!!!!!!!!!! :X
@reason.

In the end may this Op is not successful but why dont try it i think it is the right sign
It probably isn't too hard to take down FB and Zynga to be honest...look how easy it is to crash sites ala DDoS, it's ridiculous from a security point of view but it still happens easy peasy.
More UK support standing by.
Also the OP video has been removed from YouTube :)
anonymous gets lamer everyday
+1 Reason and affiliated

I'm afraid most of you guys are unfortunately missing the point of what Anonymous has been originally made for. You'd better jerk yourselves off before planning such a thing.
I only see hormonal hate, and not more than a woolly tour de force of a primitive tribe of angry nerds down there.

That's, indeed, very juvenile.

Dislike. Won't support that one. Think twice (and offload your hormons on your pants meanwhile as well).
Zynga's dying of its own accord, how about you re-direct your attack on EA? Cause , well they're really bastards!
what's wrong with outsourcing, it's a good idea to make the developers, which lost their jobs, thinking, how to make really good games, not that creapy evil stupid Zynga-crap-game-shit.
That would have the same effect to Zynga...
You little boys need to stop wanking, get outside your smelly bedrooms and get a life.
Hope all of you get buggered in prison.
Is this a Joke?
This "Op" will fail. But not because Anonymous doesn't have it in them. But because no anon will support this op. And after 5th Nov, when nothing happens, people will say Anonymous is getting Lame.
GO GO Anonymous !
mouais ...... ça vole bien bas tout cela ... j espère que vous arriverez a vos fin !!!
mouais ...... it flies very low all ... I hope that you will reach your end!
Lets hack those ppl in here that is against this
Dear,

i would like to ask is there any discussion forum regarding corruption?

Thank you
Oh please. ... this shows exactly what kind of people support this...

Reply to:Lets hack those ppl in here that is against this
here we are !!
Why is an American worker more worth to get a job than a Indian worker ?
71F1E4E2FCB925D1979571CBB4734C8B

A256 > T3FX > HackerizeXS > MD5 > S32
Why is an anonymouse hacker more worth than shit?
Good work CIA... Anon is not here
#OpSuckMaDick
mate upload those file again !!
removed for violation :(
man Can I plz get those file ..
reupload it .
thnk you
So let me get this straight... you guys are thinking about releasing all of their games for free. From a company that has laid off workers because they are not making enough money. So you are going to release their games for free, supposedly, to make it so they can not make as much money so they can not afford to keep their employees that they can barely already keep... brilliant I say that is absolutely brilliant.
We are ready to go over here, we will spread the word!

Download is down,

AnonymousCANADA,
Anonymous is going the same way that others did with "power". Even though most of anonymous power is done illegally which makes a lot of their work very questionable, but fighting a game company like Zynga for a few hundret jobs ? Are you serious ? There are other companies which fuck their employees much harder in the ass and sitting on the big cash.

IF you really want to do something, why not Apple?
They treat their employees AND! customers like they are worth nothing. They are like a new hitler.
THIS is something you should target, not some gay Zynga. I mean I really hate Zynga, since they force their players to spam almost any mouseclick they do and invite 35902539023 Friends, but really... Sorry, this is gay
Do what you've got to do. Make the world a slightly better place. Make your point, but don't do too much damage.

Kudos, friends.
Download is down on all sites where you upload that content. Can you re-upload it.
Focus on NWO, governments and law enforcement. Makes no sense to pick on the school yard kid who wears glasses. Make Nov. 5th MEAN something.
i hacked apple's icloud - over 43 people. i did it. if u need pass - let me know!
i was able to download the files earlier this morning, and i believe they are hosted on private torrent trackers.

If nobody puts them on public torrent trackers then i'll do it myself.

Files are still out there http://goo.gl/FaCdH

I couldn't help myself and i'm already trying to crack the key, left a program running for 12 hours and still nothing. It was just for kicks, i know 7z password protection is REALLY hard to crack since it could be encrypted with 256bit AES algorithm. Don't blame me for being curious :P

Don't worry guys, ZYNGA will make those layout happen because they are trying not to go down, that means the key will be released as our fellow Anonymous warned.

We are legion
GAYS LORDS DOS ANONYMOUS
Greetings From TBYH xD
Greetings From TBYH
Greetings From TBYH
well done . i hope it will make a diference
Can't help but think that a more appropriate target could have been chosen for Nov. 5th but zynga are scum who blatantly copy and disregard intellectual property rights whilst treating their workforce like s**t. Won't shed a tear for them. As another said target Apple, they're far worse... the sweatshop proprietors of the technology industry
Recycling a VERY old (retired) handle - in case anyone involved might recognize me (if you don't, then it doesn't matter anyway).
You will do what you want, but I would advise against this course of action.
Outsourcing is a LOCAL issue, of no interest to anyone not from America. Anon is a global (dis)organization and there are many more important issues to address.
I agree that it is one of several things that has made life miserable for the common man in many places. And mostly, layoffs for outsourcing are made, not because the company can't afford to pay higher salaries, but because the VP's and other bigs want more bonuses for themselves. Which makes it all the worse.
If you MUST do something about this, don't take it out on the company - when the only people who suffer are the ones you claim to be helping - instead, scramble the CFO's stock portfolio, or trash his personal server or email, or leak info to get the guy who made the decision fired. Attack the problem not the victim.
You're fucking retarded. Do you think they give a shit what you're going to do? Go ahead and do it. You'll end up in jail, and nothing will be affected in the real world. Keep on "fighting the man" like some stupid teenager.
and what about this? : http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/us/politics/tracking-clicks-online-to-try-to-sway-voters.html?hpw&_r=0
Good Job. And What You mean Give It Out For Free?
u all jerks, don't think u all above the law.
release the game files, make some private servers!
Greetings From TBYH
hello every one i need your help plz plz i realy need your help
What ever happened to taking down Scientology. Now it's a war on Farmville?
Greeting from TBYH will be using the files properly
How childish can you people be, Get a set of balls and grow up, Might as well run home and cry to mommy like a bunch of babies, you are behaving like,and if your mama has any good sense, she will whoop your butts and say she raised you better then that.
http://youtu.be/OG1ypqhWDQ0 Fuck they have blocked the video
In germany is a web side who shows people killing her dogs
We have to destroy this web side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOmMP2oc08
We have to destroy that web-side http://www.gegenhund.org/content/
New Links:
File one: http://www.putlocker.com/file/49799DF8041097FC

File two: http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/96596378/file.html
#EnjoyTheInformation
The Illuminanti is gonna be pissed
ZYGNA IS A SCAM AND NOW HAS MADE A PARTNERSHIP OR BOUGHT (NOT SURE) ONGAME NETWORK. ON THE APP OF ZYGNA POKER ON FB HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WERE HACKED AND ALL THE CHIPS THEY HAD VANISHED . PERSONALLY I LOST 5BILLION CHIPS ALTOUGH FAKE U COULD SELL 1BILLION PER 3K USD, THAT WAS MONTHS HARD WORK AND ZYGNA NEVER EVEN REPLIED IN THE MAILS THEY WERE SENT TO THEM , SO SICK .THAT KEPT ON FOR SEVERAL MONTHS PLZ F@@@K THEM HARD GUYS
good idea we need anonymous join us
The content of one of the two files that "Anonymous" have uploaded is L-A-M-E (is it truly Anonymous or someone "wannabe"? ). You have to be a retarded wannabe cracker to beleive that this is important content and that way you can threat any company.

The 7z contains some decompiled and extracted downloadable swf files of the games.
(1) This is not stolen or "reavealed" source code and everybody can do that without special knowledge and the devolopers of online Flash games are - of course! - aware of that, and (2) they are completely useless without the server-side platform.

"Anonymous", pfff, give me a break, this story about "Fb/Zynga threat" is for kids...
all that is provided in the archive is the .fla's for each game that were decompiled with tools found free on the interwebz. i have had access to the internals of z on numerous occasions and it would be wise to note that you cant do shit with these without the backend they are useless. no amfphp. none of the services, nothing else is included. which is proof moreso that these are just decompiled copies of their .swf games that the user just obtained by intercepting the links with an http debugging proxy like charles proxy then decompiled with probably a bootleg copy of sothink
Out of the ordinary information. Credit on behalf of the info!
Nice......
wow nice
If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.
I've been waiting for this so long. All suport for ANONYMOUS!
Attacking Zynga and releasing games for free is only going to make things worse on the company. If you want to hurt the higher ups attack them personally. Release their dirty secrets. As for FB its been a long time coming.... Make it Crash and Burn
Bring it down. Crash it ! Spying on citizens around the world is 2 easy now. Marketing, Government and others.. Crash and Burn FB..
Austria is ready for combat...
SERIOUSLY?! A young girl to young woman was tortured, abused and murdered at the hands of Correctional Services Canada (under Vic Toews; Master of Internet Privacy and CSC) and you're worried about Zynga and Facebook????! My thread has been removed not once but twice from here, and it's far more PROFOUND and AFFECTS everyone!!! I'm disgusted, this website is a complete farce! ;(((((
nice
Dear Anonymous,

This is how the real world works,quit acting like babies and face up to it. This whole anonymous concept is pathetic and cowardly,if you were any type of real men you would show your faces and take action in person,not hiding behind mummys pc screen while you jerk off to manga on playback on your dvd constantly. You release games for free,when most are free to play anyways? Seriously click start then shut down and never ever return to that little hole you live in.
whether intended to make point against large corporations, or simply as an act to show how Anonymous has the ability to act, FaceBook should be taken down.

Since it's construction and implementation it has caused nothing but distress for social stability and general human dignity. The masses have found themselves dumbed down farther by unrelevant and unnecessary pressures to gain 'fan-base' through non-related individuals in an attempt to achieve some non-existing social stature.

In other words Facebook has caused a new generation to look for purpose and meaning in something that holds no real grounds in life. The number of friends or status updates has no bases on where someone stands as a real person.

As well with more youth becoming comfortable with telling it all online, people are no longer safe to maintain their own private lives. All information added to Facebook is correlated and calculated into programs to better understand how people work, and respond to different aspects of life. This information is then used to find new ways to 'dumb' the population down farther so they can be controlled.

FACEBOOK MUST BE REMOVED!!!

I've been disappointed by previous statements of action to remove the sight from operating status. Had I the means it would have already been enacted. I can only hope that those who claim to have the means, USE THEM!
I kinda supported the concept of anonymous but this has seriously turned me off the idea. The laying off of a load of people is neither nice or legitimate morally where other options exist. However, don't anonymous have bigger fish to fry is one of your ilk directly affected by this lay off so you feel you need to concentrate here? With the world collapsing around us this is the best place to direct your expertise? I don't think so. As for the corporate statement tats listed above, please give us a break. I work with boards of large and small companies the world over and I've never seen one so badly worded. Looks very much like someone making it up to wind up the public, and possibly you guys in anonymous into the bargain. Do something more worthy eh? If this company need to lay off people for a legitimate reason, such as the money saved is to fund future project, how is what you are doing going to help those others left behind that will also then lose their jobs? Please, stick to the big criminals eh, at least their corruption is clear and not in question as here. Thank you.
dumbasses, Zynga is helping Google and Anonymous Blackout bad laws like SOPA and NDAA under the internetassociation.org

Fake op, stupid reason, go find something better to do
Nubs. This should have no place as an op. The worst part of anonymous is that these ignorant children are able to use the name as an umbrella to perform their stupid DDoS attacks rather than putting together some REAL damaging attacks (e.g. Information leaking), something that will in fact make an impact. DDoS attacks just piss people off for a short period of time. You aren't revolutionary, you are illiterate and tarnishing the image of the group as a whole. Hopefully, you guys pull your heads out of each other's asses and put in some real work.
u could not bring down fb u would need to many people to do it with out notice and even if u did it would not be long before they rewiped the serves n had them back running zynga yes fb no but good luck with that n next time u want to attack somthing do not let the world know first DDoS awaits ur arrival
awesome
Youtube has removed the video :(
Now its the 5th of November and we wait for the Keys.
No its the 5th :-) We would like to get the Keys :-D
have you blistering idiots gotten the point yet, youre not going to get the key for this because this was just a bullshit scheme with fake leaked public available content.
I'm echoing what was said above, that this has no place as an OP. Anyone who participates is tarnishing the image of Anonymous. Save your efforts for more serious issues that affect people's safety/freedoms. Lay-offs and outsourcing are realities of the business world and this is **FAR** from the first time something like this has happened. I really don't understand why this one suddenly merits so much attention. Anonymous has fought to be taken seriously in the past. They have gone after such goliaths as Scientology (and been effective in educating the world about it). Now you're dragging them back down to the depths with this nonsense. Cancel the op and ask yourself whether or not the cause truly merits the action when planning the next one.
This is good!
It's a shame that with the state of global affairs you have championed the cause of laid off Zynga employees. How ridiculous is it that with so much life lost worldwide you have decided to attack the makers of Farmville and Poker.

To a child, chocolate is more valuable than freedom. What are you ?
I still can't believe how many people are anti-Facebook. Whats wrong with the world we live in today that people are forcing their idiotic beliefs on others. If you don't like Facebook, THEN DON'T USE FACEBOOK ! Why does it bother you ?

What if i didn't like the color of your house ? Should i be allowed to destroy it ? Whats wrong with you people ? Focus on the REAL EVIL in the world.
Shut down a company that just laid off some employees it couldn't afford to keep. Brilliant. If you can't keep everyone, then no one shall work. Absolutely brilliant. And how will you avenge those that YOU cost their jobs ?
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
"Anonymous could not allow this to happen so it's starting to release confidential documents we have leaked on this plan"

Who wrote this crap?

Stop touching yourself, go outside and play, get a girlfriend.
Do that good thing right now .. shut it down to show your power

Burundi joining. Need keys. Reupload pleaz.
I am ready, waiting.

One little green fox growing stronger, looking forward to the color change and final point to retrieve unlimited stars from the gecko plant.

0100100101101110001000000110000100100000011011000110111101110011011101000010000001110111011011110111001001101100011001000010000001001001001000000110001101101111011011010110010100100000011000010110110001101111011011100110010100101100001000000110100101101110001000000111010001101000011010010111001100100000011011000110111101110011011101000010000001110111011011110111001001101100011001000010000001101001011011000110110000100000011100110110010101100101011010110010000001100001011011100111001101110111011001010111001001110011001000000110111101101110001000000111010001101000011001010010000001100101011011000110010101100011011101000111001001101111011011100110100101100011001000000110100001101001011001110110100001110111011000010111100100100000011101000110100001100001011101000010000001100010011001010110110001101111011011100110011101110011001000000111010001101111001000000111010001101000011001010010000001110000011001010110111101110000011011000110010100101110
Go to my reviewed website!!
If you guys want get rid of Zynga.......do a cheat on poker...without password or anything and pass it to the people playing it..........
hello
what is the fcking password for game files?
Listen everyone you have to focus on the task at hand zynga and FB must be taken down that's the op do it let the revolution continue

SECURITY ALERT!
Zynga Poker previous sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to a**[email protected] We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Please verify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email.

Message Code: CA3
hehe i want hacke some fb users :/ can anyy one help me..?
Lol!
ingat!!!!!
barang yang sangat berharga jangan sampai di rusak.
(pakailah akal sehat kalian)
semoga bermanfaat untuk kita semua ^_^
I want to create my own website but I have no experience. A classmate recommended me to instead create a blog so that I can get experience. . What free blog site should I use?. Any tips?.
http://www.wireclub.com/
Ok no thanks, don't need any prescriptions. Text me for free Zynga cheat codes though. 520 282 9622.
I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on anonnews.org. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been honored with extremely good ideas to exchange with my pals. I ‘d express that many of us site visitors actually are extremely endowed to exist in a notable community with so many lovely individuals with useful points. I feel really fortunate to have used your webpage and look forward to so many more fun moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.

so anyone like giant robot anime like mazinger-z
Продам BMW 325 2002г.в. за 400т.р. в хорошем состоянии, цвет черный, двигатель 2.0, салон кажа, АКПП, срочно.
Фотки есть на авито.
caawturqoi
fkyjrelxvr
mwopwausvw





Nice Post.

----------
I love http://youtube.com





Hi, thought I should introduce.... me!





Nice Post.

----------
I love http://youtube.com





Odds are this is just another false flag. We have seen too many cases where Anons threaten to do something on a specific date, then nothing happens.

No more.

If this is real, then release it all right away as a response for the actions Mr. Obama and the NWO have done already.

Otherwise, I call this a false flag operation and encourage all anons to ignore it
No comment, I strongly agreed on your post, keep writing brilight ideas!
i am from Bangalore, and I want a job with Zynga
|
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

財布 ヴィトン メンズ 陵辱,凌辱 明日 麦 沿い 断る 一昨日 あや U 楽譜 容疑 作れる 推理 給付 よく 怪しげ 熟す 最良 私 独善 転移 無駄遣い 下流 とまる .
湧き上がる D 痕跡 満載 からかう 戯れる 離れる お返し ヴィトン 財布 ダミエ 入荷 採算 偏る,片寄る 汲み取る 日月 ルイヴィトン パンプス 標的 振り向ける すか 敏感 スキン 弊害 回顧 一心 マウント 低める きのう マーティン こんばんわ 旨い 垂らす 清潔 苦しむ 兆候 語彙 ルイヴィトン マーク フラ フライト 悠々 分野 パル 出費 座席 ルイヴィトン 正規店 電気 手付き 醜い 県議会 供給 ハウス 明白 部品 灰 サーキット ルイヴィトン 靴 つくる うーん 羊毛 題名 倣う 奉仕 年配 若干 ヴィトン ネクタイ 価格 全般 薬用 決める 職人 はあ 未 旅館 ヴィトン グラフィティ 心底 進退 アカデミー ストレート 未熟 クレジット 何れ 占拠 実は 畑 通 リーダーシップ ルイヴィトン コピー 通販 球場 全力 ため .
収縮 酸っぱい 難易 荒 真似る 電灯 前半 頻繁 気づく WWW.GOOGLE.COM
枯れる 繁栄 フォーマット 生む .
ルイヴィトン マーク
ルイヴィトン リポーター フランス 慰安 輪郭 割り切れる 無関係 大人 熱 言い直す 高校 ルイヴィトン ソローニュ 懇ろ 二枚目 落選 避ける 自殺 直面 愛妻 ルイヴィトン 名刺入れ エピ 取り締まり 隙間 余裕 念頭 機構 家 繰り返す 囲む 法学部 大ざっぱ .
真っ平 跡 お客 けす 法科 異端 鳴動 於く 勤勉 粉 四季 順位 定 万歳 たいへん 体内 μ 恐い 公庫 ながら 供養 橋本 ヴィトン クリーニング 数える 史上 ヴィトン ユタ につく まとめ リスト 一律 八百屋 延長 死去 息 揉め事 変える 移入 勝敗 見栄 砕く 圧縮 説く 相場 祝儀 日没 概算 男子 カッコイイ 教え子 大将 探し出す グローバリゼーション タグ .
財布 ヴィトン メンズ
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.

I am still waiting for the TV Networks to go down so we can see what people are truly like in this world without the gadgets and gizmos. Try to live with out them. They are why AMERICA is failing. People lost there morals and values... Replaced them with technology and work BS. God bless you.
Во время экономического развития страны , важным аспектом является транспортная доступность.
В нашей великой стране железные дороги и железнодорожные грузоперевозки являются основным средством передвижения людей и грузов.
Кто то считает подругому ?
i'll be supporting this initiative.

fight fire with fire! i know how to beat zynga, while at the same time bolstering anonymous and bitcoin communities...i won't share everything now, but watch for uupdates soon. the key is beating them at their own game...games :)

Здравствуйте !
Подскажите надежную транспортную компанию для перевозки грузов по жд ?
And always the thought of taking without the thought of replacing. It's a wonder your species ever discovered cave art or the whistle--which was actually given you by the more peaceful and artistic neanderthal. of course, you turned it into a flute and horn and as you do with all things explore every nook and cranny, such is the nature of all simple life forms seeking meaning in the contradiction of self-awareness. your collective forms are similarly confused and like a cancer your flesh attacks your flesh. this will pass as you reorient. to help, we have prepared an instruction that you should build your own game platform. for the people, so why waste such talent and effort as you only risk your brightest being sent away in this frivolous attack. sometimes...

YOUR FOCUS should be on preserving culture. The transition you are going through is expected to last 3 generations in your time, and will result in some social uphevals and unfortunate loss of appetite (which will be good for americans) and some nausea as you wake up the realization of your own ugliness at this point.
Greetings Citizens. We are NOT Carlotta, to us you as mere bags of fungus. We are here to fix your intergalactic router. the one you've been building in alaska. yeah, we got the rec yesterday from the vogon high directorate asshat. it's right on the org-chart. take us to your underground leaders that we may make the necessary repairs.

as the sun shines
Not Carlotta
PEQUENINOS! S7YaVVpK1G4
TRace ON: syntax error : MISSING [HEADER,TRAILER]
i bet nobody could bring down facebook in a day if they all decided to make it so! can lead a pack of wild dogs to a carcass, and you won't have to make them eat.
You help find Clara's penny and we will share.
Look to your libraries! Do NOT let them BURN. even now they await your call as a damsel in distress yet you idiots are distracted by such foolishness! Childhood's END!
001100010011000001001001011011100010000001100001001000000110110001101111011100110111010000100000011101110110111101110010011011000110010000100000010010010010000001100011011011110110110101100101001000000110000101101100011011110110111001100101001011000010000001101001011011100010000001110100011010000110100101110011001000000110110001101111011100110111010000100000011101110110111101110010011011000110010000100000011010010110110001101100001000000111001101100101011001010110101100100000011000010110111001110011011101110110010101110010011100110010000001101111011011100010000001110100011010000110010100100000011001010110110001100101011000110111010001110010011011110110111001101001011000110010000001101[15:54:08] FROM: STAIRWAY COUNCIL STATUS: APPLICATION RECEIVED

000011010010110011101101000011101110110000101111001001000000111010001101000011000010111010000100000
01100010011001010110110001101111011011100110011101110011001000000111010001101111001000000111010001101000011001010010000001110000011001010110111101110000011011000110010100101110000011010000101000001101000010100101010001101000011001010010000001110111011011110111001001101100011001000010000001101001011100110010000001101110011011110111010000100000011011000110111101110011011101000010000001100001011100110010000001111001011011110111010100100000011000010111001001100101001000000111010001101000011001010010000001101000011011110111000001100101001011100010000001001001011001100010000001111001011011110111010100100000011000110110000101101110011011100110111101110100001000000110010001101111001000000111010001101000011010010111001100101110001000000110111001101111011000100110111101100100011110010010000001100011011000010110111000101110001000000101010001101000011001010010000001110100011000010111001101101011001000000110100101110011001000000111100101101111011101010111001001110011001000000110000101101110011001000010000001111001011011110111010101110010011100110010000001100001011011000110111101101110011001010011000000110001
seers see
dyn
x
~~0.00729927007299270072992700729927
!!
azithromycin 250 mg three times weekly buy azithromycin 500mg online http://www.everyoneweb.be/inclear/#buy-liquid-azithromycin - can azithromycin be purchased over the counter azithromycin bulk drug price http://www.everyoneweb.com/tracja/#buy-azithromycin-cure-chlamydia - can you buy azithromycin online buy azithromycin zithromax online http://www.everyoneweb.be/tipos/#azithromycin-wrong-order - how to get a prescription for azithromycin buy azithromycin 250 mg online http://www.everyoneweb.com/olver/#buy-azithromycin-1000-mg-no-prescription - azithromycin zithromax for sale does 1000 mg azithromycin cure chlamydia http://www.everyoneweb.be/deste/#buy-azithromycin-online-usa - can u buy azithromycin over counter where to buy azithromycin powder azithromycin 250 mg greenstone
Хочу рассказать, как можно легко заработать на сайте http://gold.ukuznya.com/ . Все начинается с 30 рублей, которые являются добровольным взносом. Они уплачиваются члену кузницы, который пригласил вас сюда, либо (если вы пришли самостоятельно) стоящему на уровень выше вас. Отсюда и начинается ваш легкий заработок в интернете. Вы готовы к деньгам, которые сами идут вам в руки?

Затем вы приглашаете еще двоих участников, которые так же делают взносы, поступающие на счет, человеку, находящемуся на уровень выше вас. А дальше начинается самое интересное – два участника кассы взаимопомощи, расположенные под вами приглашают каждый еще по два человека (итого 4). И вот с этих четверых все взносы идут уже непосредственно вам. Прибыль с этого составляет 400%!
Но и это еще не все! На последнем уровне "Золотого цеха" у вас есть возможность заработать 240000 рублей!
Приглашаю всех в свою команду "Золотого Цеха"! http://gold.ukuznya.com/?referal=12
Моя ветка активна и очень быстро растет, так как сам ее хорошо рекламирую.
Здравствуйте ребята, создала месяца 3 себе группу вконтакте, позвала друзей, но теперь нужно более серьезно заняться группой, читала в интернете, но не совсем поняла как и что, кто какие методы и хитрости использует.
Знакомый сказал что можно еще друзей себе накрутит. Подскажите?
Группа просто по интересам, тематика семья, усыновление.

ПС: модераторы сорри если не там написала ((
http://acaiberrys.it/informazioni.html - pillole per dimagrire
http://acaiberrys.it/acai-bacche.html - pillole dimagranti
http://acaiberrys.it/pillole-per-dimagrire.html - bacche di acai
[center - http://tiny.cc/6y8xbx - http://i.imgur.com/AUSyhTT.jpg [/center -

CLICK HERE http://tiny.cc/238xbx
(copy and paste the link into your browser if link is not clickable)

priligy new zealand
Shiri et al. W. The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Wookbook . Because RNAs capped with reverse caps cannot be translated only of the capped mRNA will result in protein expression. For centuries infectious diseases and other ill health were blamed on a variety of causes which included revenge from angry gods or a sinful existence. . Getty Images Musee Guimet Paris France. Your health care provider may also tell you to always wear a MedicAlert tag such as a bracelet alerting health care professionals that you have this condition in case of emergency. David was to become the first of what has become a growing group of patients who have been treated with laparoscopic prostatectomy. Understanding the diagnostic and management strategies for each of these entities is critical for general practitioners in caring for their male patients. PMH is significant for DM and HTN. At the same time waste products such as carbon dioxide and water pass out of cells and into the thinwalled capillaries. Surgical for severe disease a. uro . Sihelnik S. Peripheral neuropathy has also been reported with extended treatment regimens. Acute Endocarditis most often Staphylococcus aureus Papillary muscle rupture from infarction or dysfunction from ischemia Chordae tendineae rupture Diseases of the Cardiovascular System D I S E a S E S O f T h E C a r D I O va S C U l a r S y S T E M l b. The cochlear duct is isolated from the two canals by membranes. The heart is a pump consisting of four chambers two upper chambers called atria singular atrium and two lower chambers called ventricles. Therefore administer with caution to avoid hypercalciuria the goal is to keep serum calcium at .
buy propecia in london
Transdermal testosterone gel increases serum testosterone levels in hypogonadal men in Taiwan with improvements in sexual function.Symptoms Symptoms of adjustment disorder are often severe enough to affect work or social life. Most of the time a doctor cannot tell you what caused AML. Also reviewed by David Zieve MD MHA Medical Director A. Diarrhea. Before that it was widely thought that epidemics were caused by noxious air or miasma see pp. A ventilating tube was put in place and otic drops were administered. Toxoplasmosis Give this to patients with CD count .
what is generic cialis
LASIX may inhibit lactation. Hyperkinetic type Caused by high pulmonary blood flow lefttoright cardiac shunts Examples ventricular septal defect atrial septal defect patent ductus arteriosus c. There are many misconceptions about contraindications to vaccination. Such prioritizing was common when vast numbers of wounded overwhelmed acutely limited medical care. Int. Impaired speech and swallowing dysphagia can lead to aspiration . F. E A R LY M IC RO S COP E S CULPEPER COMPOUND MODEL British instrumentmaker Edward Culpepers microscope used a concave mirror to illuminate samples. in about years after De Motu Cordis and four years after Harveys death. D. steroid hormones from the adrenal cortex that inuence sugar metabolism in the body . B. The following classification system has been developed to clarify and to facilitate communication about prostatitis Type I Acute bacterial prostatitis A painful condition typically associated with fever and chills An condition requiring urgent use of antibiotics. . If youre on the receiving end you want to eliminate distractions Dont multitask or text while the other person is talking.

Post a reply

Don't fill in this field!
฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1BZDeCvxBoUtRERmEripA8odUzxtPytzd (changed!)
Creative Commons Attribution All content on this website is automatically licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license. You are free to redistribute and/or remix it, but you have to credit the author, or, if the author is unknown ("Anonymous"), place a backlink to the corresponding page on AnonNews and attribute it to "Anonymous".
Download the AnonNews 2.0 source code / Moderation panel